Môn CF are now taking applications from employers across all sectors wanting to be part of the Government Kickstart Scheme!
The UK Government has recently launched a new ‘Kickstart’ scheme, designed to help employers and young job seekers through fully funded six-month placements; creating hundreds of thousands of new jobs for young people across the country.
Môn CF have been appointed as a Gateway for the Kickstart Scheme, to support employers to apply and provide opportunities for unemployed young people to help them gain valuable work experience, develop new skills and increase future job prospects.
Since April 2019, we have supported over 170 residents of Anglesey into sustainable employment helping them to achieve over 500 accredited qualifications.
Applications from employers are underway, we are accepting applications from employers across all sectors throughout Anglesey and Gwynedd. We are representing small to medium employers who want to offer one or more Kickstart placements. Môn CF will work with local businesses to apply on their behalf.
What is the role of a Gateway?
- Support employers to complete the Kickstart application, making the process hassle-free
- Gather information from the employers about the job placements they would like to offer
- Use this information to apply online on behalf of the employer
- Pay employers the funding (for example the young person’s salary)
What can Môn CF provide?
- Access to the funding for the placement
- The required employability and basic skills support
- Tailored accredited training packages
- Recruitment support and filtering of candidates
What funding is available?
- 100% funding of the relevant National Minimum Wage for 25 hours a week
- You can also access £1500 per job placement towards your setup costs, support and training
- Associated employer National Insurance contributions
- Employer minimum automatic enrolment contribution
More information on the Government Kickstart scheme can be found here.
To register your interest in being part of the Kickstart scheme and offer one or more, fully funded, six-month placements then please complete our registration form.