Who is responsible for your Personal Data?
Môn Communities Forward (Môn CF), a company registered in England and Wales with company number 08085673 and a Registered Charity (number 1148502), whose registered office is 63 Market Street, Holyhead, Isle of Anglesey LL65 1UN is responsible for your personal Data and will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 (“DPA”) in respect of your personal data.
What information is collected about you and how is it collected?
We may collect data about you (including your name, address, telephone number, email address, age and ethnicity):
- From you;
- With your confirmed consent in advance
How will your personal data be used?
We will only use your personal data to:
- Provide services to you which may include information relating to finding a job or setting up a business and / or mentoring services
- Comply with our obligations under the law and comply with Môn CF’s reporting requirements
We will only use your information about your ethnicity for the purpose of monitoring and promoting equal opportunities.
Where we have your consent, we may contact you by post, email. text or by telephone with information about training courses, job opportunities, events and / or services which we consider may be of interest to you. If you do not wish to receive such marketing materials or information by post, e-mail, text or telephone please tick the OPT-OUT box below.
How long will we keep your information for?
How long we keep your information will depend on the purpose for which use it. We will only retain your information for as long as it is necessary for those purposes. In particular:
- We will keep information about you that is necessary for us to provide you with a service or information you have requested, for as long as it takes us to provide that service or information.
- We will keep your contact details for marketing for as long as we have your consent to send you marketing information by electronic means or until you tell us that you do not wish to receive marketing materials by post, email, text or telephone.
- We will keep records of any interaction you enter into with us or services or support you receive for up to six years. This is so that we can respond to any complaints or disputes that arise in that period; and we will keep other information about you if it is necessary for us to do so to comply with the law or to protect our interest.
You have rights regarding your personal information, including the right in certain circumstances to access, correct, delete or transfer your personal information or to restrict or object to our use of it. We may need extra information from you to deal with any request.
Access to your information.
Upon payment of a fee of £10 and by written request to the Data Protection Officer at: Môn CF, 63 Market Street, Holyhead, Isle of Anglesey, LL65 1UN you may access details of the personal data we hold about you. You also have the right (without charge) to require Môn CF to correct any inaccuracies in your information and we encourage you to do so to ensure the information we have about you is up to date.